Flamingo Garden


I felt immediately in love with this dress when I saw it in the first second, the material is so soft and comfy, it's like silk on the skin ♥ I have combined it with my shiny Coral Fever Lipstick by Maybelline that I have found in my huge bag of over the years collected cosmetic goodies, too sad that Maybelline belongs to L'Oréal and they test their products on animals so I recommend to stick to a Lipstick by Limecrime! Their stuff is vegan and cruelty-free and especially their lipsticks are awesome in quality and color!




   




Flamingo Dress by Lovelysally
Ripped Tights - Selfmade
Coral Fever Lipstick by Maybelline

Silken Tofu, found in a local Japanese Supermarket ♥





4 comments :

  1. Wow I love your dress :)

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wo hast du denn das erbeertofu her? Also aus welchem chinaladen. Grüße aus leipzig :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. es gibt soweit ich weiß zwei große Asiamärkte, einmal Mekong in der Ritterstraße und einen in der Hainstraße, beide in der Innenstadt, ich hab ihn aus dem auf der Hainstraße :) Liebe Grüße zurück xx

      Delete
  3. You have such a beautiful soul, dear! Keep bloggin'. :3
    Its really interesting to read your blog. To read whats on your mind and what you are doing.. :)
    To see your point of view of the quality of life! Thank you! You make people (at least me!) smile. :D

    ReplyDelete